Title Insurance is a challenging enterprise. Our agencies know that they can count on us to help them meet that challenge. Conestoga offers comprehensive agency support services to help existing agents as well as complete set-up and training for new agents.
Conestoga Title takes a hands-on approach. Agents have direct, toll-free access to our staff and receive prompt responses to their requests. Whether it is an operational issue or help with a complex transaction, agents rely on us for:
- Training of new employees.
- Ongoing educational programs including Conestoga College, our annual, one-and-a-half-day instructional seminar.
- Assistance with rate calculations.
- Accurate premium and policy record keeping. Reports are provided on a quarterly basis to update agents on the status of policies and premiums.
- Policy and forms supplies. Agents can order by fax, phone, or via our web site and typically have their supplies shipped within 24 hours.
- Closing protection letters that are generally completed within one hour of the request.
- Updates and revisions on agent manuals.
- Providing forms that work with a variety of commercial software packages.
- Reviews and audits.
New agencies face a host of challenges such as finding clients, hiring and retaining qualified employees, and competing in the marketplace. We can help with services that include:
- On site set-up and training.
- Training programs offered on a regular basis.
- Consultation on hiring of new staff.